Posted By Seamus Barton
Know Your Target Audience
Canada Post’s FREE Precision Targeting service is an ideal tool for successful direct mail marketing. Using specific postal data, the surefire Precision Targeter offers an inside look into valuable demographics. How do you use the Precision Targeter to learn more about your external environment—and pinpoint potential customer hotspots?
- CLICK the red “try it now!” button at http://www.canadapost.ca/web/business/precision-targeter page to access the guided portal
- DESCRIBE your Neighborhood mail mailing campaign (weight, date, quantity, residence types, etc.)
- APPLY three demographic category filters to pinpoint relevant client bases
- SELECT and manage your delivery areas(according to municipality, business radius, postal areas, driving distances, etc.)
- DOWNLOAD your unique Precision Targeting Online Report and use this game plan toward your direct mail success
The online report will include a map, a pie chart, a postal glossary, your estimated delivery cost, and letter carrier route statistics. You can even use Map View or Data View in Step 4 to adjust the number of letter carrier routes—whether to maximize costs/quantities, or to minimize them. This valuable feature will, quite literally, navigate you toward direct mail marketing excellence. For assistance with Canada Post’s Precision Targeter and mapping out your expert mailing solutions, please contact Troi Mailing Services at (416) 757-5598.
Previous Article Next Article
About: Seamus Barton
Seamus Barton joined Troi Mailing Services in 2014 after graduating from York University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Writing. As a manager of print and direct mail solutions, he sees how words play an important role in personalizing any experience. Seamus’ passion for writing motivates him to provide frequent direct marketing content that supports each Client’s individual needs. Please chat with Seamus about commercial printing and direct mailing campaigns, or about how to marry digital and physical strategies for optimal Smartmail Marketing success.
You can connect with Seamus on LinkedIn or by calling Troi Mailing Services at 1-866-486-0423 or via email at email@example.com. Read his latest article featured in Direct Marketing Magazine on “Dimensional Mail: Marketing’s Buffet Lobster“