Posted By Seamus Barton
Merry Parcels, 24/7!
Canada Post is gearing up for its busiest holiday season to date!
With the number of online shoppers growing rapidly in Canada, mail fulfillment services will be incredibly active this winter. In order to tackle millions of eager holiday wish-lists, Canada Post’s 2014 merry preparations include:
- Parcel delivery on weekends – beginning November 2nd
- 24/7 mail and parcel processing – beginning November 2nd
- Doubled capacity with national transportation suppliers
- Heavily increased air transportation
- Commitment to alternately fuelled and low emission vehicles
- Hiring of 3,000+ mail processing/preparation seasonal workers (in addition to 49,000 regular staff)
These postal preparations indicate a record-breaking holiday season for Canadian mail. Weeklong parcel deliveries are estimated to secure a total of 200,000 mail service hours this holiday season—while focus on fuel management suggests soaring transportation numbers.
This is the magic of the postal industry. When mail order quantities skyrocket, mail fulfillment services meet this demand with highly effective game plans and resources. As much as the holiday season provides the ideal opportunity for you to “hit home” with festive direct mail marketing campaigns, it also gives companies like Canada Post, Timeline Printing, and Troi Mailing Services the privilege to simply provide. When it comes to mail, the more the merrier!
(Head to www.canadapost.ca/santascorner to get started on your kids’ Santa letters, and check out Canada Post’s holiday gift products—applicable for free shipping!)
- 3 Ways to Measure the Success of Your Postcard Marketing Campaign
- Direct Mail Copywriting: Crafting Persuasive Messages
- How to Bolster Your Direct Mail Marketing Strategy in 2024
- The Psychology of Print: How Colours and Typography Impact Your Audience
- Postcards vs. Letters: Which One Should You Choose for Your Business?
- Direct Mail Campaign
- Direct Mail Flyer
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Direct Mailing
- Direct Marketing
- Drone Delivery
- Email Marketing
- Fulfillment Services
- General Category
- Graphic Design Trends
- Industry & Culture
- Magazine Marketing
- Mail Campaign
- Mailing Service
- Mortgage Companies
- Omnichannel Marketing
- Postcard Marketing
- Presentation Folder
- Print Campaign
- Restaurant Marketing
- Variable Imaging