Posted By Seamus Barton
5 Benefits Of Catalogues Marketing
Combined with other tactics, catalogue marketing has been proven to boost revenue and build brand recognition. This direct mailing strategy is appreciated by customers and clients because it’s a tangible way of proving your commitment to their convenience and business. Catalogues make it easy for customers to complete an order form, contact you directly, go to your website and more.
If you’re thinking about making an investment in a catalogue marketing campaign, keep in mind the below benefits:
- CreativityCatalogue marketing offers you an opportunity to incorporate eye-catching photography and images, vibrant colour schemes, thoughtful design and layout, clear copy and more into a tangible paper campaign. Your catalog campaign carries the weight of your brand, so this is great opportunity to show your commitment to your products and services by creating a visually-appealing and organized catalog. Originality in your design and layout will help customers to better remember your brand.
- Easy response methodCatalogues make it easy for customers and clients to respond to your offers. A simple order form located in the catalogue, along with an envelope, allows the customer to easily fill out and send off their order. As well, including your address, number and website will help to drive sales, and including exclusive online-offers is a great way to encourage customers to visit your online portal.
- Niche targetingSegmenting your customer base into niche markets can help you to create an even more targeted and successful catalogue marketing campaign. Developing your catalogue campaign to attract specific customers to your products and services will help you to grow your revenue.
- Easily track resultsOrders through mail, telephone and online can be easily tracked through codes, mail lists and so on. This will help you to better understand trends in your sales and help you to create better catalogues in the future to increase sales and build your brand.
- Brand awarenessHow you design your catalogue, from the photography to the layout and copy, will help you to grow your brand awareness. If you’re a new business, a catalogue marketing campaign will help potential customers or clients to better understand your brand identity.
Catalogue marketing is an effective method to grow your business, generate sales and build brand awareness. Including this form of marketing with your other efforts will ensure success.
Interested in adding direct mail marketing to your advertising mix? Please call our Toronto mailing house at 1-866-486-0423. Troi spells success, one letter at a time!