Posted By Seamus Barton
5 Industries That Benefit From Direct Mail Marketing
Businesses in different industries have realized the positive effect that direct mail advertising delivers to an integrated marketing campaign. Because the pieces go directly to the homes and hands of the targets, direct mailing creates a one-to-one connection that is unmatched with other forms of advertising.
Here are five different industries that benefit from direct mail marketing:
- Real EstateReal estate agents and brokers take advantage of mail marketing to nurture prospects and build a relationship with them. Homeowners are generally not experts at buying and selling homes, and most only get to do it once.
So sending tips of home improvements with the best return on investment, how to sell your home faster, how to stage your home, and other useful information, to prospects who are looking to sell their house establishes you as a leader in the industry. The real estate market is most active in spring and summer. So proper timing is crucial.
- FinanceAlthough an increasing number of people are opting for the convenience of online banking, many financial institutions, including banks and investment companies, are relying on direct mail to collect email addresses. Banks can use the new data to gather up-to-date client information and to build a database to facilitate their email marketing campaigns.
Additionally, banks can use mailers to entice prospects with reward programs, or include a QR code in their mail pieces that allows them to download their mobile app.
- Travel And HospitalityWith access to high quality mailing lists, marketers in the travel and hospitality industries can segment their data lists for specific targeting. Travel companies can specifically target middle-class retirees, since they have both the time and finances to travel at any time of the year.
As summer approaches, they can target families with children or young couples with mailers of affordable holiday packages. And during the holiday season, they can send advertisements of cruises or tropical vacations to specific prospects.
- CharitiesWhen it comes to fundraising, direct mailing presents the perfect opportunity to engage with previous donors, entice new donors, and sign up potential volunteers. Direct mail provides a non-invasive channel to seek funds while communicating your impact in the communities you’re targeting.
- HealthcareDifferent healthcare facilities, including offices, clinics, dental practices, and laboratories can send mailers to acquire new patients, especially in newly developed area. Marketers can include testimonials from happy and satisfied patients on their mailer, directing the recipients to contact their office to schedule a free consultation.
Direct mailing presents a great opportunity for different medical professionals and specialists to target certain demographics. They can, for instance, send mailers to adults aged between 40 and 50, reminding them to schedule appointments for preventative care.
Make Your Point And Reiterate
The objective of direct mail advertising is to generate responses. With that simple target, any business can create relevant and engaging mailers that spark the interest of recipients and initiate engagement.
Interested in adding direct mail marketing to your advertising mix? Please call our Toronto mailing house at 1-866-486-0423. Troi spells success, one letter at a time!
- Direct Mail Campaign
- Direct Mail Flyer
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Direct Mailing
- Direct Marketing
- Drone Delivery
- Email Marketing
- Fulfillment Services
- General Category
- Graphic Design Trends
- Industry & Culture
- Magazine Marketing
- Mail Campaign
- Mailing Service
- Mortgage Companies
- Omnichannel Marketing
- Postcard Marketing
- Presentation Folder
- Print Campaign
- Restaurant Marketing
- Variable Imaging